Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Preppy Gift Pots

We have a wonderful PTO here at my school and tonight they are sponsoring a BINGO Night and Raffle.  They do so much for us so I volunteered to make up one of my "Preppy Pots" and fill it with lots of goodies for the raffle.  This is what I included:


Journal with cute little teacups on the front
Palmetto Hand Towel
Thank You Notes
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" notepad with a cute Bermuda bag
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" ribbon notepad
Gift enclosure cards
2 candles
Preppy Stripe Keyring
2 Huge Chocolate Symphony Bars
I put everything into a polka dot terracotta pot that I painted and stuffed tissue paper in all the little crevices!

This is the finished product!  I hope whoever wins this raffle will enjoy all the things I've included!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Whoever wins it is going to be one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous gift for the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo I love the preppy pot!! Toooooo CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody is going to have a good night!!

    Wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so great! Someone will be very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through a comment you made on Miss Janice's blog about the bicycle she wanted, so I popped over here to check out yours. To say the least, I have not stopped reading! You have wonderful craft ideas that I plan to start doing myself as soon as I get my craft room back to normal! You are so creative!

    As for the bike, I too have been on the hunt for a beach cruiser. I have been trying to ride my daughter's, but I am no longer coordinated enough to do brakes on handlebars. I find myself trying to brake with my feet! By the way, my daughter is named Brooke as well.

    You definitely have a new follower in me!

    ReplyDelete